Request a Quote
Seta FIJI JF - SA5000-2
The industry has been provided with a quick and simple way to check the parts per million (ppm or mg/kg) levels of FAME in aviation fuel using test method IP583, thanks to the development of the patented Fame In Jet Instrument (FIJI).
Modern Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR) technology and a patented sample preparation system are exclusively used by FIJI to enable FAME detection accuracy down to the 10mg/kg level.
To quickly identify potential FAME contamination that might call for additional research, FIJI can be used as a field or lab-based screening tool. The device can be used to avoid pricey testing and expensive fuel release delays.
There is a Multi-Product FIJI version that can measure both Jet Fuel and Distillate & Residual Fuels.
- Measures the presence of all FAME types C8 to C22
- Approved for co-processed fuels
- Analysis time 20 minutes
- 50 ml sample volume
- Measuring range 10-150 ppm (mg/kg)
- No hydrocarbon cleaning solvents required
- Laboratory and field instrument and suitable for untrained operators
- Fully automatic and no pre-sample preparation required
International Regulatory Compliance Methods