Request a Quote
Request More Information
The AS120 is an affordable all-electric, stepper motor driven XYZ GC Autosampler that combines state-of-the-art component technology with easy-to-use operating features that meet routine as well as research level auto sampling requirements for GC GC/MS analysis.
- Dual Injector Operation allows maximum productivity from GC with dual injectors and columns.
- Programmable Injector Alignment: No manual adjustments to align injection ports.
- Variable Injection Rate to optimize chromatography based on injector type and analyses of interest.
- Large 120 or 200 position sample tray for overnight operation that lifts off for easy loading.
Engineered to Last
- The syringe mechanism moves back-and-forth and in-and-out across the sample tray to access sample vials, multiple solvent vials, standards, etc.
- Variable inject volumes, injection speed, needle dwell times, number of samples per vial, multiple methods per run, solvent flush, air gaping, dual column operation and a host of other auto sampling options are all standard and easily programmed on the AS 120’s menu driven keypad.
- The unit uses screw-cap or crimp-top septum vials and easily interfaces with your GC system with all the remote inputs/outputs—ready signal, injection mark, etc.—plus RS 232 for direct communication with a PC.
- Mounting is easy and allows for quick changes between GC’s if desired. Syringe/injector alignment is via the keypad. The control module mounts on either side of the AS120 GC Autosampler for easy access.
- Priority Manual Sample feature allows the current analysis to be interrupted for RUSH samples.