Request a Quote
Salt in Crude Analyser - 99700-6
The Seta Salt-in-Crude Analyzer is a reliable and portable device that fully complies with ASTM D3230, IP 265 and equivalent test methods to determine the chloride (salt) content of crude oils.
It eliminates the need to mix salt calibration standards and makes testing quick and easy. The Seta Salt-in-Crude Analyzer is pre-calibrated and automatically displays salt concentration measurements in g/m3 or lbs/1000bbl (pounds per thousand barrels).
- Pre calibrated for immediate use to ASTM D3230
- Salt content values are automatically displayed.
- There is no need to combine salt standards
- The average test lasts less than 30 seconds
- All items are contained in a fully portable aluminum carry case
- Beaker and sensor support stands are included
International Regulatory Compliance Methods