Request a Quote
PM-93 Pensky-Martens Flash Point Tester - 35000-0U
The Seta PM-93 is a fully automated Pensky-Martens closed cup flash point tester that uses advanced control technology and safety systems in conjunction with strict method conformance to offer the highest level of quick, accurate, and secure analysis.
Flash points can be calculated up to 400°C in either standard mode or search mode depending on whether the flash point is known or not. Results are graphically displayed on the LCD screen after completion, and they can then be saved to USB, emailed, saved to internal memory, or transferred via QR code.
Results can be analyzed using SQC software, which also calculates the mean, standard deviation, standard error, and repeatability. Results can also be plotted in accordance with ASTM D6299.
- Touch screen operation is simple.
- Automatic determination of the flash point
- Electric or gas ignition
- ‘SafeFlash’ auto fire extinguisher with a patent
- Storage of 30 test profiles, operator names, and test methods in a large capacity memory
- Displaying test results in real time and storing 2000 results
- Results can be emailed, saved to a USB drive, or transferred via QR code with LIMS connectivity.
- Software for Statistical Quality Control (SQC) analyses results in accordance with ASTM D6299