Request a Quote
Herschel Emulsifier - 96700-2
The Herschel Emulsifier is a small, effective benchtop device used to evaluate how well synthetic and petroleum-based fluids separate from water.
The instrument includes four test stirrers that can be independently controlled and raised and lowered by motors. Samples can be examined simultaneously or separately depending on the needs of the lab.
According to ASTM and ISO test procedures, test cylinders are placed in a temperature-controlled bath with an adjustable set point of either 54 or 82°C.
The test is started using a sizable LCD touch screen display, which also offers automated sequencing with a visual and audible reminder at each recording interval.
- Four independently run test locations
- Multiple operator safety features
- Electric lifting and lowering
- Automated test procedure
- Intermediate scraping position
- Inegrated timing
- Simple sample handling and removal
- No need to remove the paddles
- Paddle rotation speed assurance
- Non-reflective enhanced LED lighting
International Regulatory Compliance Methods