Request a Quote
H2S Analyser - SA4000-4
The small bench-top instrument, the H2S Analyser with Vapour Phase Processor (VPP) is used to assess the total hydrogen sulfide (H2S) content of fuel oils like marine residual fuels, distillates, and petroleum blend stocks. The H2S Analyser can detect H2S concentrations in the liquid phase between 0 and 250 mg/kg (ppm).
To ensure the accuracy of the results, components like toluene, xylene, thiols (mercaptans), and alkyl sulfides are eliminated during the design process using an integrated VPP.
The H2S Analyzer can be connected to an analytical balance, which automatically reads data from the balance and calculates the sample mass, saving time and reducing the possibility of data entry errors.
Real-time graphical display of test progress, customized result reporting, and automated gas calibration are additional features with enhanced functionality.
Software for statistical quality control (SQC) enables ASTM D6299-compliant results analysis. While being a member of the Proficiency Testing Scheme (PT Scheme) guarantees ongoing adherence to IP 570.
- Measurement range from 0-250 mg/kg H2S
- Vapour Phase Processor built-in
- No wet chemistry is used in this non-chemical method.
- Small lab bench footprint
- Integral camera to aid sample input
- Custom result reporting and LIMS output
- Weighing balance connectivity and automation
- Statistical Quality Control software
International Regulatory Compliance Methods
- ISO/PAS 23263