Request a Quote
Stanomatic Grease Worker – Stainless Steel Cups - 17792-2
The Stanomatic Dual Grease Worker eliminates variations that can happen when using grease workers by hand, especially when working with hard greases. It makes sure that grease samples receive consistent working strokes over a long period of time.
Two grease working assemblies are mounted on a cast aluminum base of the grease worker by dowel pins and quick release cams. A heavy duty grease pot with a screw lid is part of each grease working assembly. A perforated metal worker plate is connected to a plunger that extends through the lid. When assembling and inserting a thermometer, a large bore grease-cock allows extra air and grease to escape.
- Working with two grease cups at once
- Auto-stop at up to 99,999 strokes
- 60 ±10 strokes per minute
- Stainless steel worker cups with a quick release
- Cover and plunger assemblies with 51 x ¼ inch hole perforated plates
- Auto-shutoff safety screen
- Large bore cock for inserting a thermometer
International Regulatory Compliance Methods
- ASTM D217
- ASTM D7342
- IP 50
- ISO 2137