Request a Quote
Setaflash Series 3 Flash Point Tester - 30000-3
The Setaflash Series 3 closed cup flash point tester requires little technical knowledge and offers quick and accurate flash point results.
With the Series 3, a test only needs a 2 or 4 ml sample size and takes less than 2 minutes. You are guided through the straightforward testing process by a straightforward user interface with a color digital display and touchscreen icons. The instrument has 100,000 test results that can be stored and transferred via a USB port for simple record-keeping.
Barometric pressure is measured by an internal barometer and correction is automatically applied to the test result. This device is intended for precise and accurate tests. Ramp mode can be used to test unknown samples.
- Design that is small, portable, and robust
- Highest degree of published accuracy of any flash point method
- Ramp mode is appropriate for unknown samples.
- Automated flash detection
- Automatic correction for barometric pressure
- USB port and result storage
- Low purchase and maintenance costs
International Regulatory Compliance Methods
- ASTM D3278
- ASTM D3828
- ASTM D7236
- ASTM D8174
- ASTM E502
- CLP Regulations EC No 1272/2008
- EPA 1020 B
- IP 523
- IP 524
- IP 602
- ISO 3679
- ISO 3680 (Obs)
- ISO 9038