Request a Quote
Seta FIJI MF - SA5200-0
A quick and simple way to check the Parts Per Million (ppm or mg/kg) levels of FAME in gasoline, distillates, residuals, and aviation fuel is provided by the patented FIJI.
The FAME detection accuracy achieved by FIJI’s patented sample preparation system and cutting-edge FTIR (Fourier Transform Infra-Red Spectroscopy) technology is down to the 10mg/kg level.
To quickly identify potential FAME contamination that might call for additional research, FIJI can be used as a field or lab-based screening tool. The device can be used to avoid pricey testing and expensive fuel release delays.
- 10-150ppm (mg/kg) in Jet Fuels
- 20 mg/kg to 20% in Distillate & Residual Fuels
- Measures the presence of all FAME types C8 to C22
- Approved for co-processed fuels
- Analysis time 20 minutes
- 50ml sample volume
- No hydrocarbon cleaning solvents required
International Regulatory Compliance Methods
DEF STAN 91-091