Request a Quote
Seta AvCount Lube FFKM Protrend - SA1900-0U
With a viscosity of up to 200 mm2/s, the AvCount Lube particle counter can measure particle concentration in oils. FFKM seals are equipped to withstand aggressive oils.
- Easy operation
- Ideal for handling hydraulic and lubricating oils
- 3 minute test time
- Programmable via PC
- Operator skill or expertise is kept to a minimum thanks to a straightforward test procedure and user-friendly features.
Custom test methods can be created on a PC and then uploaded using the provided ProTrend control and analysis software. AvCount Lube can store up to 3 test methods.
Up to six size bands’ test progress and results are shown as cumulative particles/ml and ISO 4406, NAS 1638, and AS4059 cleanliness codes.
- Calibrated to ISO 11171, traceable to NIST SRM 2806b
- FFKM seals compatible with synthetic oils
- Suitable for fluids up to 200mm2/s viscosity
- Customisable methods – up to three can be stored at any time
- Multiple methods can be stored on a PC and uploaded via USB
- Rugged steel case that is incredibly small and portable
- 15 fixed measuring channels
- Data storage for up to 600 measurements
International Regulatory Compliance Methods
- ASTM D7619
- ASTM D7647
- GJB 420-1987/420-A-1996/420B-2006
- IP 565
- ISO 4406
- ISO 60970