Request a Quote
Handheld Conductivity Sensor for Jet Fuel - 99708-0U
The ASTM D2624 specifications are met by the Seta D2 Handheld Conductivity Sensor (D2 JF-1A-HH model). It is especially made for testing low conductivity fluids like aviation kerosene and provides an accurate and quick conductivity measurement of distillate fuels.
Although it is optimized for and typically used in the 0 to 500 pS/M range, the analyzer can measure fuel electrical conductivities between 0 and 2000 picosiemens/meter (pS/M). Two 316 SS coaxial electrode sensors and thermally stable internal electronics compose the conductivity analyzer.
A special tool that fits into the instrument is used to quickly and easily perform calibration and verification.
- Measures between 0 and 2000 picosiemens/meter (pS/M)
- High-Accuracy (± 1.5% of reading), AC measurement technology
- 0 to 35 °C (32 to 95 °F) temperature range
- Contains up to 8 data locations that the user can specify.
- The sensor tip can be completely submerged in liquid chemical
- Measurement that is fully temperature compensated
- Class 1 Div 2 Hazardous Locations Built
International Regulatory Compliance Methods
DEF STAN 91-091